Hey guys, spring is almost over and summer is just around the corner! Which means it’s time to look back on all those amazing DIYs of the past few months! Although this spring started a little bumpy and cold, we did spend some time out in the sun. I got a bit sunburned here and there from biking without sunscreen (I guess I will regret this later), and for a few weeks now my balcony is brimming with herbs and flowers. I just love it!
This spring actually inspired me so much that I decided to take a course in beekeeping! I have been toying with this idea for quite a while now, and reading about declining bee populations really had an impact on me. That’s why I’ll be taking a course starting next spring, and I am already saving money for my very own beehive. So expect some news from the beehive next year!
Anyway, what were you up to this spring? Any exciting DIY projects? I’ve been dying to try some bigger projects for a while now, but real life (aka studying and working) always seems to get in the way. I guess you know that! So I’m waiting for my semester vacation for those bigger projects. Until then I’m focusing on DIYs you can make on a weekend! So click through the DIYs and maybe find something you like…
My favourite DIYs of this spring
- Learn how to hang any print in a beautiful way with this Hanging Printable DIY by Magnoliamarket
- Is there a better way to hang your dish towels or any towel for that matter? Find this DIY on Squirrellyminds!
- I’ve been wanting to do this for ages now, it’s time to just DIY it! Learn how to craft this letterboard on Treasuresandtravels.
- What a fancy way to cool your wine and champagne, that calls for a girls night, right? Find those dipped terracotta wine chillers on Cupcakesandcashmere!
- A personalized gift is always a great gift. How about a soap with a photograph in it? Learn how to do this on titatoni.
- Oooh, this is so stylish and easy to craft! Find out on Helena Nord how to make this candle holder and be so inspired!
- I’m always in for jewellery, and as you know I love to craft it. These DIY Mini Beaded Rings are just what I need, and you too!
- I have seen so many versions of this cool trend where you use two placemats and sew them together to make a bag. This tutorial by Madeupstyle is so easy that I have to try it myself!
- Which woman doesn’t love flowers? This floral chandelier by The Merrythought is just beautiful, please add it to your interior!
- I kinda have a thing for diamonds, what a cliché! Well, can’t help it. So I am crafting these metallic gem magnets, will you too?
- Another IKEA hack! You know I love those, and this tutorial by decor8 is so stylish and easy, I love it!
- Sometimes you achieve a wonderful effect with the simplest materials. I never knew that magazine could serve such a stylish purpose! Learn how to make the paper pots on Johanna Montell’s site. It’s not in English, but you get the idea!
So, did you find something you like?